Connexus Energy has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced energy professional to join our power supply and business development team. In this role you will be able to utilize your creativity, analytical and problem solving skills, project management, and communication and relationship building skills. If you are looking to expand and grow your career, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Located in Ramsey, MN, Connexus Energy provides electric service to members in a 7-county area north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. Our cooperative has received high ranking in service reliability and customer service and is the largest distribution cooperative in MN. You’ll love our culture of collaboration and teamwork, focus on serving our members, leading edge technology, and northern suburban office location.
· Provide leadership, administrative, and technical support to new energy product and service projects.
· Manage projects with attention to all the details (little and big), and ensure all design, development and milestones are met on-time and on-budget.
· Conduct project feasibility analysis, measurement and verification of savings.
· Evaluate success of programs and identify and facilitate potential program enhancements.
· Utilize your creativity, research and analysis skills to identify new opportunities.
· Provide economic analysis, as needed, to help justify proposed complex initiatives.
· Maintain knowledge of the power industry, new technologies and trends.
· Manage relationships and affairs with state level legislators to influence changes that support corporate strategies.
· BA/BS in finance, economics, business, electrical engineering, energy management, or related field.
· Experience in energy efficiency, demand response programs, or similar.
· Experience managing projects.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
· Enjoy collaborating with internal and external partners.
· Strong conflict management and negotiation skills.
· Ability to provide technical expertise of economic and statistical analyses.
· Solid written, oral and presentation skills of complex information.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Advanced degree.
· Coursework in physics, engineering, and energy.
· Knowledge of the utility industry and energy organizations.
The application review process will begin the week of January 21 and will continue until the position is filled.
Compensation: This position offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.